Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Night moves...Door Style



The lads and I went out for a nice meal at the "La Puerta" in Ellison Bay and followed up with a dandy stroll down to the shore with an ice cream. Now, I bet I have been gayer in my life but I am hard pressed to remember when. Suffice it to say, the sunset was cool.

The ice cream shop had some good wears...trouble is, the young folk who worked there I think were stolen away from Moosylvania as recently as that morning. They didn't have a firm command of any language nor did they seem to truly understand what they were doing there. I suspect that, given an opportunity, these youngster would dig a tunnel under the wire and escape into the countryside. Most likely their tyrannical captors have insisted the American populace are savage creatures who gobbled down teens if caught roaming free.
Best quote of the evening comes from Mark Pecot when said, " Ice Cream Factory? How can it be a factory? There are no smoke stacks."




No comments: