Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Babes in Waves!

Hey all, I am proud to announce that I am going to be headed to Drummond Island, MI for the Ladies of the Lake Symposium. This ALL WOMEN'S symposium is in it's 5th year and is a wonderful place for the ladies to have a testosterone free environment. Well, no totally testosterone free as Danny Mongno of Werner Paddles, The Downwind Sports Boys, and I will be in attendance. The good news is that all of us lads have been deemed estrogen friendly by the F.I.I.W.W.C. (Fiercely Independent and Intelligent Women of the World Collective).
This unique symposium features a roving destination with each year hosted by a different beautiful spot in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, Top notch women instructors such as Jean Totz of Sweetwater Kayaks, Marsha Henson of Sea Kayak Georgia, and Gail Green of Living Adventures, and activities for the men folk so that they will stay the hell out of your hair.
So, bring your family and a kayak up to the Ladies of the Lake in Drummond Island and visit me and P&H out on the beach!
GIRL POWER!

No comments: