Monday, August 25, 2008

My physical and spiritual pursuit

As many of you are aware I am, and have been for some years now, a practitioner of the martial arts. After countless years of training in various styles of combatives I have settled on Ju Jutsu for more than 10 years. I consider the folks I train with to be both friends and family to me and believe that it is the Dojo (training area) that matters most in any discipline.
So it is with no small regret that I must leave my old school and move on to greener pastures. You see, I have found a training system that will finally complete me as a martial artist and must make it a daily part of my life and with all due haste. If you are interested in martial arts training, I highly recommend you watch the video attachment below and begin your sojourn today!

http://www.fastclips.com/videos/H3O8PR33nJ44

And remember the sage words, "Don't go nin-gee-in nobody don't need nin-gee-in"

No comments: